Enrollment Information

Student Enrollment Information
Posted on 07/04/2017
Student Enrollment Icon

Welcome to General John Stricker Middle School

If you are living with family or your name is not on a lease, please call the Shared Domicile office for an appointment, 410-887-7580, prior to enrollment.

To register please call 443-809-7037 or -7038, for an appointment.

New to our country or currently enrolled in ESOL classes? For ESOL services call 443-809-6752.

CCBC Randallstown, 3637 Offutt Rd. Randallstown


The following documentation is required for enrollment:

  1. Transfer/Withdrawal packet from the previous school

  2. If you are RENTING:

    Provide your CURRENT LEASE including the signature page.  If your lease is more than a year old, you will need a letter from the landlord stating that you currently live at that address.


    If you OWN YOUR HOME:

    Provide a copy of any one of the following choices: Deed, Mortgage statement, payment coupon/book, Property tax bill, Or both your Water bill and Property search document for your address.

  3. 3 PIECES OF BUSINESS MAIL:  Mail must be dated WITHIN 60 DAYS OF DATE SUBMITTED. Mail must show parent’s name, current address and the date.
    Preferred mail includes: Phone bill, Doctor bill, Bank statement, Cable bill, Government mail, Credit card bill, Letter/paystub from your place of employment.

  4. PICTURE ID:  If you use your license/ID for your picture ID, it must have your current address as stated on your mail/lease.  If your license/ID does not have the same address, you must provide a change of address card or a receipt, from the MVA.
    Other acceptable forms of a Picture ID are: Work ID, Passport, Membership card with picture and your name.

Please be sure to have all necessary paperwork before enrolling.  A child will not be enrolled in BCPS unless and until all documentation is complete. (BCPS RULE 5150)